The new website is online
The new website is online. The old one became kind of unhandy and did not fit the requirements anymore. So I decided to give my website a facelift. Well, it turned out to be a bit more. I switched from writing php files by hand to a static website generator, namely Hyde.
And while migrating different webpages I decided to reorganize some webpages like the ones for Stalgo and ArcVroni. Next I wrote a little python script that generates the publications list from my bib files. And finally I turned the codesnippets webpage into a sort of blog’ish webpage. At the end, it took me a lot more time than I first thought.